Viking Score: Exploration
Viking Score Activities focused on EXPLORATION
These activities have been proven to move students through the first step of career development referred to as exploration.
Viking Score points are awarded for a mix of individual activities that may include worksheets, reflections with your Career Coach, or skill-building experiences.
- EXPLORATION Signature Activity | 20 pts
- CORE Orientation | 2 pts
- Career Research Activity | 6 pts
- Informational Interviews | 6 pts
- Volunteer or Community Service | 4 pts
- On- or Off-Campus Part Time Job | 4 pts
- Flexible Employment Program– FEP | 2 pts
- Join a Student Organization | 2 pts
- Hold a Leadership Position | 4 pts