Post a Student Employment Position on Handshake
- Log into Handshake using your Augustana email credentials
- You have two types of accounts: Student and Employer. In order to post a position you will need to be under your employer account.
- Under your name in the upper-right-hand corner, select “Switch Users” then “Switch to Employers Account”
- If this is not an option you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an employer account. Let them know that you need to be added to the “Student Employment at Augustana College” account.
- Select the “post a job” button on the main dashboard or click on the left “jobs” menu and click the “create job” button on the top right of the page.
- Complete the form fully, including the basics, position details, screening preferences, and schools to which you want to post the position (be sure to select Augustana College).