My Career Readiness Skills
This simple activity can help you as you prepare for interviews.
- Write down a list of 10 strengths
- For each strength, think of one or more experiences you have had that would demonstrate that skill.
- For each experience use the STAR approach
- S = Describe a situation
- T = Talk about the task
- A = Explain the action you took
- R = Talk about the positive results, quantifying if possible
- Share your Career Readiness Skills with your career coach by scheduling a Practice/Mock Interview
Resources to assist