Viking Score: Flexible Employment Program- FEP
Flexible Employment Program- FEP | 2 pts
Pick up extra work hours through the Flexible Employment Program (FEP). FEP is similar to a temp agency allowing students to work for different departments across campus as needed and to select work opportunities that fit within their schedules.
- As with all employment, before enrolling in FEP, students will need to complete required tax forms
- Sign up for FEP by sending an email to email@example.com with FEP as the subject
- You will be registered through a third-party system (Sling) and receive a confirmation link with next steps
- For more information about Student Employment or the Flexible Employment Program (FEP) please contact Career Development & Vocation,
- All students employed through FEP will be automatically awarded Viking Score points at the end of each semester