About Patrick Industries
Patrick Industries, a publically traded company located in Elkhart, Indiana, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of components and building materials serving various markets throughout the United States including RV, Manufactured Housing, Industrial and Marine segments. With locations in 23 states and 12,000 Team Members, Patrick is a Company with a strong network of meaningful relationships with our brands and customers.
Accounting and Finance
Take part in a foundational element of Patrick Industries within our Accounting and Finance Departments! Individuals in Finance and Accounting ensure that the organization has the financial data to remain successful over the long term, while keeping a systematic record of information to help support and create strategic business decisions.
We Offer Opportunities in Different Areas Within Accounting and Finance
Our Accounting and Finance Department:
Work alongside Patrick’s Finance Team in a dynamic environment to ensure the accuracy of financial statements, disclosures, external reporting, and much more. Our Financial Reporting Analysts focus on multiple projects simultaneously across various functional groups. These individuals exercise patience and dedication, and possess good problem-solving skills.
Accountants provide essential support within Patrick Industries by analyzing balance sheets and preparing profit and loss statements. Our Accounting Team effectively evaluates the financial records of the previous quarter to make recommendations for changes in the next quarter.
Our Treasury Team partakes in an important role for managing cash flow, income, liability obligations and assets. The Team helps to ensure that Patrick Industries is financially efficient and identifies any discrepancies and suggest ways to increase savings.
In this exploratory area of Accounting, Auditors work to validate financial statements and conduct reports for documentation. Auditors work closely with different Teams by examining the financial records to ensure accuracy and alignment with laws SOX compliance, along with identifying issues and making suggestions to improve processes and information within. Our Team assures SOX compliance by conducting audits of financial statements, operational effectiveness and efficiency. Auditors utilize internal controls to verify the reliability of financial reporting and confirm compliance.
Our Tax Accountants play a key role in the overall coordination, preparation, and filing of various state and local tax filings for Patrick Industries. Properly accounting for expenses and filing yearly tax forms correctly are essential within this position. Our Tax Accountants navigate tax issues and help to avoid mistakes that might be costly to the organization. This role contains strong research skills to identify what databases and other resources to access, extracting and analyzing financial data, and developing recommendations.
Simultaneously focused on multiple projects at a time, our Financial Analysts work closely with our Business Units and controllers to ensure precision, completeness, and timeliness of financial statements, disclosures, and external reporting. These individuals help make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements. They play a critical role by examining data and providing actionable information on profitability, solvency, and stability.
Our detail oriented Staff Accountants carry out consistent procedures for maintaining financial records, balance sheets, income statements, cash flow management and much more. These individuals confirm financial compliance through preparation of reports and statements within the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Demonstrates a wide variety of outside experiences, including but not limited, to volunteer initiatives, club involvement, internships, work experience etc.
• Project management skills with experience taking initiative and owning outcomes
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain reporting accuracy while meeting tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities
• The ability to produce innovative ideas and solutions
• Candidates must have strong accountability, organizational and follow-through skills
• The ability to work independently with changing daily priorities
• Align with Patrick Industries “BETTER Together” mentality by pursuing Balance, Excellence, Trust, Teamwork, Empowerment, and Respect within the organization
• The successful candidate will be discrete and possess the ability to manage confidential information while balancing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
Team Member Benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Insurances, Paid Vacation, 401K Match, Holidays, Health Club and Tuition Reimbursement
At Patrick Industries, BETTER Together is our commitment to being our best while striving to bring out the best in one another as we join forces individually, as teams, with our Business Units, with our Customers, our communities and within our entire Patrick family.
Patrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer.