- Acts as system administrator and primary developer for IBM Planning Analytics/TM1
- Takes a lead role in all aspects of Planning Analytics/TM1 development, including TI processes, rules and feeders, cube design and development, and interfaces with other financial systems
- Plays a key role in improving and streamlining current technology models and develops new models and databases in response to changing business needs
- Supports software implementations and upgrades
- Troubleshoots technical issues; coordinates with technical resources and business users in problem solving; implements software or business system changes, configurations or procedures
- Develops processes to manage cubes, dimensions and attributes. Develops financial and budgeting reports and tools
- Assists in system interface design and implementation
- Manages system structure changes
- Works collaboratively within FP&A, able to collaborate and gather requirements from Finance stakeholders
- Acts as point of contact and liaison to end user community
- Acts as backup for other financial or performance systems as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or Business or equivalent experience.
- MIS, MBA or other Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of related experience.
- Experience in business and/or accounting concepts preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of IBM Planning Analytics development required.
- Knowledge of financial systems Board, Dimensional Insight, SQL and/or PowerPlan or other financial software preferred.
- Be able to successfully pair a technology/IT background with an understanding of business processes, accounting and finance principles in order to provide an efficient budgeting and reporting system platform.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, and able to work in a team environment under tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Availability for occasional travel between MA/CT/NH.